House with Multiple Occupancies Application

Licensing application forms for Private Rented Property in Burnley.

To complete an application form for a licence you will need to upload the following certificates and documents, you will need these saving onto the computer you are using to complete the application to upload them when asked. You will be able to save and return to an application at any time.

Certificate/Document Selective Licence HMO Licence
EPC * *
Gas Safe Certificate * *
Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) * *
Emergency Lighting Certificate *
Tenancy Agreement * *
Repair Reporting Procedure * *
ASB Procedure * *
Floor Plan *
Disclosure Barring Service Certificate (if not previously provided to Burnley Borough Council) * *
Fire Risk Assessment *
Fire Alarm Certificate *
Please also have the appropriate dates for the certificates, telephone numbers and email of the people associated with the property to hand, this will speed up the application process.

To see the different licence types click 'Apply Now' below.

Apply now

Resume a previous application